Your Plumbing Contractors for Putnam and Westchester County
Bee & Jay Plumbing is ready for your biggest or smallest plumbing problems.
Whether you are a homeowner with a leaking dishwasher, a residential builder with one or multiple houses in progress or a commercial developer, we provide a level of service and response that is unparalleled in the area.
Here are some typical examples of situations that you would call Bee and Jay Plumbing Services:
- You have no water due to well or water pump failure
- You have no hot water
- Your home has a leaky or broken pipe
- Loss of heat in your home or business
- You have a toilet blockage
New fridge? Bee and Jay can install the icemaker line! Time for a new washer and dryer? We can rough the water and waste lines and hook up your new appliance.
Ready to connect that new gas grill? Give us a call, we can even install your new gas line and perform integrity test for a required blue card by the municipality.
Is that faucet dripping or beyond repair?…we carry replacement units to choose from on all of our fully stocked trucks.
A new hose bib for your outside use? We install frost-poof hose bibs for all of your outdoor plumbing needs!
Need a kitchen faucet or an InstaHot unit for your coffee or tea in the morning?
Hot Water Heaters
- Whatever your water heating needs, Bee and Jay offers free estimates to come assess your situation and provide you with a written proposal with the best options.
- We have a wide variety of water heater options to choose from, so if you’re looking for electric, oil, indirect or tankless…we can help.
- We also install Tankless Water Heaters for on-demand hot water needs!
Gas Fireplace Installations
Cut your heating costs and add some traditional beauty to your home by installing a gas fireplace today.
As many of our competitors focus on the glamour end of the plumbing business, i.e. new commercial construction, Bee and Jay remains firmly committed to our roots. We are proud of the fact that residential service and repair is where we started and, more importantly, we realize that a small leak can quickly escalate into a very damaging situation, for you the homeowner, if not addressed immediately and professionally.
We bring the same level of professionalism and expertise to the repair of a dripping faucet as we do to the construction of a new home, sub-division or commercial property.
If you have a sudden pipe failure, or are tired of the “ever running toilet”, or water stains on the tub call or email us today.
Our service trucks are fully stocked and ready to respond to your emergency call!